The Green Dragon
Hotel was formerly a coaching inn of much renown,the London and Northwest parcel post using the inn for regular deliveries.
c.1895 Before a major refurbishment.
The Green Dragon is mentioned briefly in records dating back to 1660.
Within the garden at the rear of the hotel is a Dovecote which was once in existence within the Castle grounds in 1313.